htxer
Welcome To HTX Exclusive Regime!!!
htxer
Welcome To HTX Exclusive Regime!!!
htxer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houston TX Exclusive Regime Truck & Car Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Fury

ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST Empty
PostSubject: ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST   ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 pm

NEW TO PHOTOSHOP BUT GETTING THE HANG OF IT... CHECK OUT ON www.myspace.com/isma2008
ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST Htxer14
Back to top Go down
VIC 4RM DAT HTXER

VIC 4RM DAT HTXER

PostSubject: Re: ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST   ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 am

NICE WORK HOMIE.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://HTXER.COM
Blue
Admin
Blue

PostSubject: Re: ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST   ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Good start bro! Vic told me that you were into this ish, and tryin to improve. All I can say is it takes TIME, and a lot of Tutorials. And also, as anyone that is knowledged in this ish. If you ever have any questions about this...I'm no where near pro status, but I can give some info if I have the answer ya! Keep on practicing man, in time you'll see the studies pay off. Tip: Just go to Google, and search for Photoshop Tutorials. Depending on what PS series you have, just search, and start reading, and learning more from them sites given.

"ONE"
"Blue"
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitestatus.net
Night Fury

PostSubject: Re: ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST   ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm

yea im tryin to improve on this and i know it will take time i just got to be pacient about it but i been looking at you tube videos for guides
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST   ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISMAS PHOTOSHOP TEST
Page 1 of 1