htxer
Welcome To HTX Exclusive Regime!!!
htxer
Welcome To HTX Exclusive Regime!!!
htxer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houston TX Exclusive Regime Truck & Car Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy Dee's Merc!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavyDee713

HeavyDee713

Heavy Dee's Merc!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Dee's Merc!!!!   Heavy Dee's Merc!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:45 am

cheers Whats up HTX its ya boi heavy dee, ive been following yall's group from the start. Last weekend was the first meet for me and i must say man the group is BEAST and the club is SICK. I love the vibe man everyone is kool with everyone and just wanting to help eachother out NOW THATS A CLUB!!!! Anyways just posting a pic of DA MERC for those who havent seen it yet!!!! Cant wait till YA BOI CAN GET THAT OFFICAL STAMP YA FEEL ME!!!!

Heavy Dee's Merc!!!! Imag0020

Heavy Dee's Merc!!!! Mercl

Heavy Dee's Merc!!!! Merc1c
Back to top Go down
CHACAL 4RM DAT HTXER

CHACAL 4RM DAT HTXER

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Dee's Merc!!!!   Heavy Dee's Merc!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 am

JUST KEEP ON COMING OUT TO THE MEETINGS AND YOU WILL GET THAT STAMP ON THE MERC.... WELL IF ANYTHING IF YOU CAN TRY TO COME OUT TO THIS COMING UP MEETING THIS WEEKEND NOT SURE WHEN WERE HAVING IT YET MAYBE SATURDAY OR SUNDAY NOT SURE BUT WE WILL KEEP YOU INFORM 4SURE
Back to top Go down
VIC 4RM DAT HTXER

VIC 4RM DAT HTXER

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Dee's Merc!!!!   Heavy Dee's Merc!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:50 am

WHAT IT DO HOMEBOI!!! KEEP COMING OUT TO THE MEETS AND TRUST ME YOU WILL GET THAT STAMP ON THAT CLEAN ASS MERC OF YOURS!!!! WE ALL GOOD PPL JUST TRYING TO DO OUR THING OUT HERE U FEEL ME!!??? JUST LIKE YOU SAID WE HAVE A GOOD VIBE WITH EACHOTHER AND HOPE TO HAVE YOU IN IT AS WELL!!

VIC
Back to top Go down
http://HTXER.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Dee's Merc!!!!   Heavy Dee's Merc!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Dee's Merc!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
htxer :: Guest Area :: Share Your Ride!-
Jump to: